High quality black Kampfar – Gandskjold face mask with glossy black screen printing. The term “Gandskjold” in Norwegian means a shield against malevolent sorcery.
Oral-nasal masks help to reduce the spread of the coronavirus and protect people around us. The mouthguard is made in Germany.
– three layers: single jersey (150 g/m²) – fleece (30 g/m²) – single jersey (150 g/m²)
– 100% cotton
– washable up to 90 ° C
– binding with black cotton ribbons (approx. 30 cm long)
– folded size: 10 x 20 cm
This mask is not a certified medical product. It therefore does not reach the protection class of a medical mask. This means that 100% protection against viruses cannot be guaranteed. Nevertheless, wearing a mouth and nose protection makes sense, since the risk of virus transmission through droplet infection is significantly minimized.
Care instructions / cleaning of the cotton masks:
The masks are made of 100% cotton. This means that they can be used multiple times.
For hygienic reasons, the masks should be cleaned regularly:
– boil for 5 minutes (the most environmentally friendly method), or
– wash at at least 60 °C (source: Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices), or
– contaminate in dry heat at 65 – 70 °C for 30 min (source: Ärtzteblatt)
If you wear it for a long time (everything over 1 hour), the mask should be changed regularly. We therefore recommend a second mask if necessary.